What are we doing at Matt Fowler Photography?
Commercial, Aerial, and Architectural Photographer, Buckinghamshire UK
As a professional photography business my priority is to be responsible and respectful to my client’s health as well as my own.
During the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease, I am taking all necessary steps to ensure at all photo shoots can happen as usual, but with extra precautions in place.
Within this 2021 national lockdown photo shoots can and have gone ahead with a few limitations. For more information as to whether your shoot can go ahead please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Masks: I will wear a mask at all times while working inside to help protect my clients and myself
2. Disinfecting of equipment: I am disinfecting all equipment before and after every shoot – cameras, lenses, phone, car keys etc
3. Event Photography: Sadly, I won’t be photographing any events until government guidelines change
4. Meetings: Meetings with new or existing clients will continue to be conducted over the phone, or preferably by video call via Zoom etc for the foreseeable future.
5. Travel: Unless absolutely necessary I will not be taking public transport
6. Safe Distance Markings and Signage: For specific shoots I am marking on the ground the safe 2 metre (6ft) distance so that it's clear for my clients where is safe to stand. All portrait/ commercial shoots will normally be shot with lenses that naturally allow at least a 2 metre distance in normal circumstances.
I would like to reassure you that we a fully open and operating normally, whilst operating within the Governments COVID19 guidelines of social distancing. I have taken great care to look after you during your shoot including provision of hand sanitiser, providing an enhanced cleaning regime that includes use of dedicated anti-viral products on surfaces, equipment and other touch points.
For more information and the latest updates on the Coronavirus issue, please visit the UK Government’s website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus